* I ripped the soundtrack from the game King's Quest VII
* I added some tracks to my iTunes library under the genre "game."
* I then put the game library on "shuffle all" and enjoyed music from all of my different games
* The warning music for the approach of the Boogeyman began playing
* I started to have a mini-panic attack and tried to leave the room/screen.
I MEAN, COME ON, ALLIE, WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THAT MUSIC RANDOMLY STARTED PLAYING? YOU USED TO RUN CRYING FROM THE COMPUTER WHEN THAT MUSIC CAME ON.
Listening to: Boogeyan!!
Reading: Someone Named Eva
Watching: The Amazing World of Gumball
Playing: Majora's Mask 3DS